Custom Search


This blog is also available in the following languages

Sunday 29 April 2007

Sold off my Golden Agri-Resources in August 2006

By August 2006, the interest in Palm Oil as an viable ingredient for bio-diesel was starting to heat up. Palm oil price started to rise and the profit of Golden Agri-Resources was expected to improve dramatically. Hence it share price started to aim for the moon. From around 40 cents, its share price rose to 90++ cents in over several weeks before easing to 88 cents. Since my shares for this counter already double, I decided to cash in. (looking at Golden Agri-Resouces last done price now, $2.46 at 27th May 2007, my heart still ache everyday I see its price rise...)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Penny Stock Newsletter said...

I believe that companies in the agriculture business are great values.

12 December 2011 at 05:41  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home